CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BECKHAM 13 MONTHS OLD




With babies there are so many things that they are constantly doing that it is hard to get everything down. I took some pictures of Beckham this morning so that I could capture of few of his latest things that he is into. This morning I was getting ready and Becks was yelling at me like a come and help me type talk. So I went to see what the problem was and if you look closely in the first pictue you can see his whole diaper was down in the foot of his pajama. How do things like this happen? It was driving him crazy and he was letting me know it. The next picture shows how he is into everything all of the time. He is such a busy boy. He helps me with the dishes (or helps me pull everything out once I get it in the dishwasher) and he loves to empty out every cupboard in the house. He is a huge helper!! The last picture is hime starting to take steps. He can stand up alone forever but he has been timid to take steps. In the last week he has started taking steps and it is so cute. It will be darling to see him toddling around the house.






3 comments:

Suzi said...

So he is about walking too, that is so cute! I can relate with you on Ander getting into everything too, those kids sure keep us busy. :)

Gail said...

Trista he is so sticking cute I can't stand it. I can tell it's cold there by those jammies he's wearing. They look so soft and cozy.

jen said...

What a cutie!