CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

FAMILY NIGHT FUN
















Today for family night we went and got our pumpkins at Maybe's pumpkin patch. The kids were in heaven. They got to take their own wagon out into the pumpkin patch and pick their pumpkins. They just kept filling the wagon with more and more pumpkins. My mom and I were secretly putting them back and then when Stockton found out he was so upset. I am reading the childrens book of mormon with my kids right now and they love it. They are so into the stories and they ask a million questions about the characters. I am so motivated to teach my kids all I can about the gospel. I loved sister Beck's talk on "mothers who knew" at conference. She said something to the effect of how wonderful it would be if mothers had taught their children everything they needed to know at home before they go to the MTC. I hope I will be able to teach my boys all they need to know so that I can make that come to pass.

5 comments:

Suzi said...

I love pumpkin patch pics, how fun! I am sure you will do a great job teaching your kids and they will learn from your example.

Cracker said...

so Cute!! I love those pic!!

The Bullocks said...

I love these pictures of your kids. I loved her talk also, although it totally made me cry from guilt. it was really good though. that's smart to read from the children's book of Mormon, I think when I do that it makes it easier for me to understand also.
so I've been curious if you've finished the eclipse book. I am so obsessed with them. they are so good. anyways I hope your doing good. we totally miss you and your kids!!

Seneca said...

You are the cutest mom EVER! Seriously, I just love your blog. I think you are definetly up for mother of the year. You are so amazing! I could only hope and pray I can be as good of a mother as you are to your kids. Really I am so impressed by you. BTW..you have the most gorgeous kids I have ever seen. I could go on and on...you are just such a wonderful person and mother! Your kids are very lucky to have you.

Ashley Hardison said...

Trista, I think you are such a great example as a mother and I hope that I can be that good to Porter and our future children. I am glad that I was able to see you last week, I have been meaning to call but life is always crazy, so sorry I hadn't called. You are an amazing person and I want you to know that you have always been a great example to me. I look up to you with such respect for what you taught me in high school and even since. Thanks for being such a support to me throughout me life. I love the pics of you and your kids too.