CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

DINOSAUR MUSEUM










One of the kids favorite places to go is the Dinosaur Museum. Stockton had his birthday party there last year because he has been obsessed with dinosaurs for a year and a half now. He is still so into them and asks on a weekly basis when we can go to the Dinosaur Museum. His favorite dinosaur is a t-rex. I think he has every imaginex dinosaur that is sold at target. Brynlee's favorite dinosaur is a long neck because they are nice. She points out every long neck to me in the museum. Beckham was hilarious running through the museum growling like a dinosaur the entire time. They were all in heaven. The kids love the shark exhibit for some reason and they love digging in the sand. Thanks for a fun time at the dino museum kids!! I love you all so much and I love to see your enthusiasm for life!!

3 comments:

jen said...

Cute. I need to take my boys there again.

jen said...

Oh yes & if Stockton likes The Land Before Time, they have 1/2 hour episodes you could dvr on cartoon network. It's cute and Camden loves it!

Suzi said...

Fun, i want to take Ander there sometime!