CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

GRANDMA JOHNSON'S BIRTHDAY

















Tonight was my Grandma Johnson's birthday party at my aunt Caroline's house. My Grandma is such a fun, cute lady. She is a character. She loves disney characters and always wears disney shirts. She has every musical animal that you can think of in her house that dances. My kids absolutely love that. My friend Kathy calls her my pink grandma because she loves pink and her whole house is pink. She loves to dance. Her and my grandpa ball room dance and they go dancing often to the murray arts theatre. She loves little kids and she always seems so young because she chases them around the house and gets down to play with them. She is such a sweetheart. She always tells me that she knows that we were friends in heaven and that we chose each other. I love you Grandma! Happy Birthday.




Brynlee loves playing with the cousins on this side. She was just pacing around the house all afternoon counting down the time until she could go and play. Stockton and Beckham and I all took a three hour nap this afternoon. It was heaven.








1 comments:

Suzi said...

Fun! What a cute grandma! We took a 3 hour nap today too, sooo nice! See you tomorrow hopefully!