CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

DISCOVERY GATEWAY

We went to Discovery Gateway today. This is the kids favorite place to go. That is all that they have been able to talk about since they found out they were going there yesterday. Stockton woke up and was half way asleep talking about discovery gateway. From the time he woke up until the time we went at 2:30 he probably asked me 70 times when we were going. Beckham absolutely loved the balls. That is his favorite thing in the whole world. Brynlee, Cam and Caleb built in the construction area and had so much fun. I took the cutest picture of them in their goggles but the numbers on my camera to download are messed up and I couldn't find the picture. Stockton was just happy to be there and loved playing with everything. We had them go upstairs and do an art project which was really fun. Brynlee and Caleb were into this the most. Ang just so you know Jen and I decided that we do want to plan on going every Tuesday. Suzi we missed you. It is so fun to get our kids together and chat. Somehow it just makes you revived when you get together with your friends. Even if you are crazy chasing kids most of the time. Thanks for a fun day girls.













































6 comments:

Unknown said...

That place looks so fun! I'll have to brave the drive one of these times to take my kids there. I've loved seeing you so much lately Trist...it brings me back to the roomate days-staying up late talking and laughing. Love ya!

The Tait Family said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Yours is so cute! I took inspiration from yours. Hope you don't mind! Your kids are absolutely darling! From your blog it looks like you all never lack for fun around there! Good luck with school. That is so great you have gone back. Hope 2008 is a great year for you and your sweet family! Keep in touch!

Suzi said...

Very cute pics! I am glad you and your kids had fun! We sure missed you too! Hopefully, we can come next week when you go.

jen said...

Cute pics. The one on the horse is adorable! I agree that even though we are distracted with the kids it's still fun to get a little adult conversation in on the side! Too bad fat pony tail mystery man had to be a stink! Oh SO wish I could have found him. See ya next Tuesday!

Haskins said...

So cute!! Yeah I think that will be so fun to go every tuesday. Something to look forward too!! Pictures turned out so cute!!!

jenjamin said...

That is so great you three "sisters" get togeteher so often and your kids will grow up to be buddies, what a blessing!