CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!


This is not the best picture but oh well I wanted to capture a picture of our fun girls night out. Jen, Suzi and I went to 27 dresses on Saturday night. It was a great movie and I recommend it to anyone who likes a good love story. It was so much fun to hang out with the girls, see a good chick flic, talk, laugh and relax. They are always so much fun to be with and I am so blessed to have such great friends. I can always tell them anything and they always have the best advice. I have always known that I can rely on them and that they will be there. We have been friends for 17 years. We have had so many fun memories together and I also know I can always count on them to share in my grief, to cry with me, laugh with me, get mad with me, set me straight etc. I am one lucky girl to have these true life long friends! Thanks for a fun night girls it was much needed and very rejuvinating!!

4 comments:

jen said...

I feel a little famous right now to be mentioned in your post. It was SO much fun and needs to happen more. I love to get together with the kids but it was so nice to just be with the girls. Love Ya!!!

Suzi said...

I have tears in my eyes now. i feel so lucky and blessed to have you guys as my friends too, i do not know what i would do without you!!

jenjamin said...

So dang cute! Good "lifetime" friends are so special!

The Walkers said...

I LOVED that movie! I'm so glad you got to see it with fun girlfriends. Are we going to see you this weekend??