CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

I'M SORRY

So I am going to start this out by apologizing to everyone who I need to call back and haven't. The first reason is Becks dropped my phone in Smith's and it shattered and I have yet to go and get another phone. The second thing is I started my masters degree in Educational Leadership at BYU this week. It has been a crazy few weeks but I think I will be in the swing of things in a week or two. I have also been studying for the GRE which is a test I have to take next week for my masters degree. When I told my professor I had three kids under the age of 5 he said, "Oh and you just do this in your spare time?" It's true I already felt so busy with my kids but now I have added this. I really enjoyed myself this week though and it was a great way to get my mind off of things. I have a passion for education, teaching and learning! It felt great to be back in a classroom. I am very blessed to have amazing parents who are helping with my kids while I am gone. Just two nights a week.

I have also been judging drill team competitions every weekend and will be this whole month. Last weekend I judged in Delta. This weekend I am judging at UVSC. This year I have also started directing. So I will be in charge of a region competition in two weeks. So I am sorry that I have been bad at calling you back but I hope all is well with all of my friends. I will call you as soon as I get a new phone. Love you all and have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

The Walkers said...

Trista! I can't believe you are adding one more thing! You are amazing girl! That's awesome that you are going back and keeping up on your education. How cool. We miss you! When are we going to see you guys???

Gail said...

Well, okay I guess that was a good excuse. I miss talking to you. Call me when you put the kids down one of the nights that you are not at school, or judging, or organzing. We love you guys and are planning a trip this summer to see you!

jen said...

We'll chat soon. Sorry to give you a hard time about it:). I just want to make sure that you know I'm always here for ya no matter what! Even though you are busy it sounds like you are enjoying the distractions! I can help out any time!!!

The Bullocks said...

Holy Super MOM. YOU'RE AMAZING!!! good for you. that's so exciting. I hope you find time to sleep (seriously)!!
well we had so much fun seeing you guys over the break. I can't wait to be back there for good.

Katherine said...

Good for you! I'm glad that school is starting and that you are finding it to be a postive addition to your life. I'm so proud to call you my friend!

Becky said...

That is so great that you are going back to school!! Awesome!