CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NEW YEARS AT THE CABIN!!









































Happy New Years! I have a great feeling that this will be a great year for all!! We went to the cabin for new years and we had a great time! We played games, went sledding, snow mobiling and watched movies. It was so much fun to be with family and to relax. Mom banged pots with Stockton when the new year arrived! Stockton loves the cabin he kept asking me if we could stay there forever. I actually kept thinking that it would be nice to stay for awhile. It is just so peaceful up there and it is so nice to get away from the city. We don't have cell phone service and it is so nice to just enjoy the outdoors and the company your with without having everyone on their phones. It gives you time to just think when you are in the mountains. Which is much needed right now in my crazy life. When Brynlee got warmed up to snow mobiling she didn't want to stop. Beckham loved riding the snow mobiles and sledding. He is game for anything! We love you all and pray that 2008 brings you all of the happiness that you deserve!




7 comments:

Suzi said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I want a cabin and snowmobiles, how fun!! I am so happy that you had such a good time, you deserve it!! This year better be better than the last, for sure!! :)

Mikesell Family said...

How fun! I took my kids sledding yesterday, but I need to get snow gear for me. I was the one complaining of being cold. I didn't last very long, but the kids thought it was great. How fun that you have a cabin to go to. I love reading your blog!

jen said...

Sounds nice and relaxing! Cell phones can be such a distraction for everyone all the time. How nice that they don't work at the cabin.

Heather & Josh said...

We had a blast. Lets do it again next weekend. I could just sit and watch your kids forever. They are so entertaining. We sure love you guys, and are so happy that we get to see you all of the time. I am hoping for a great 2008 as well. I need to come and steal all of the pictures on your camera. You have so many cute ones. Love you.

Tiff said...

Trista -
That does look so pretty up there, where is it? Im glad you had a good time! Your kids are so cute, I love them...

Haskins said...

Your mom is so cute!! I am so glad that you got to go snow mobiling! They are so much fun! Your kids look so cute! I remember it took maddi awhile to warm up to go snow mobile, I think it is because of the noises it makes I dont know but I am so glad that your kids went!! This well be a good year I am excited for this year!! Love ya

jen said...

Time for another blog. Get a freakin' phone -PLEASE! I miss you!