CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

CHRISTMAS DAY!!

























































































Christmas with kids is magical! It is so much fun to see the excitment they have waiting for santa to come, leaving him cookies and the best is their faces christmas morning. It still amazes me how beautiful and magical it is to see all the beautiful presents wrapped in the family room when we walk down the stairs. We have a rule at our house that you can't come downstairs until everyone in the house is at the top stair to come down together. Then we take turns opening a present each as we go around the circle. Brynlee asked santa for a princess tea set, a hannah montana dress, and the enchanted doll. She was thrilled with her presents and got more than her fair share. But when I went back to the Disney store to get her tea set they were all out of it. So when she was done opening her presents she asked why Santa didn't bring her the tea set. I felt bad but she was over it in five minutes. Stockton asked Santa for a shark and a ship set that they had at Costco. He got that but he has loved the imaginex jungle set that I got him the very most. Beckham didn't really care what he got he was more interested on climing on everything and finding any ball that he could. The kids have played for days with their new toys and are having so much fun! Uncle Marcus loves playing with the Ratioutelle figurines with the kids and they eat it up. He is hilarious with his rat accent. We got Guitar Hero III as a family gift and we have had so much fun playing that. I am slowly but surely getting a little better. I was horrible when we started. Both set of grandparents came over and it was fun to spend time with them. Later in the evening we went to National Treasure. It was a good show.
I am so thankful for the Holdiay Season to be able to spend time with family and friends and enjoy their company! I am very blessed and I count my blessings every day. I am especially thankful for my Savior and for his birth, life and atonement. I am thankful for his perfect example and I hope to be able to become closer to him through each passing year as my testimony grows and I strive to be more like him. I feel his love for me through this holiday season. This year is definately better than last year for me and the kids but it is still hard during the holidays. I love you all and hope you had a very merry christmas and a happy new year!!!! You are always in our thoughts and prayers!



5 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Your holiday photos are so adorable! It looks like you guys had a very happy and fun Christmas. I completely agree with you about the magical feeling you have, even as an adult, when you see all the presents lovingly wrapped under the Christmas tree. It always brings me great memories of walking down the stairs as a child with my sisters and seeing all of our gifts under the tree and being so excited! It looks like you had a lot of family surrounding you during Christmas, and for me, having family near during the holidays is my favorite part. Have a great New Year!!!

Haskins said...

Wow your kids cash in! I am so glad that you have guitar hero now, hopefully next time we play we can have a face off!! Ha ha

Tiff said...

Looks like you and your kids had a great time! I'm glad you deserve it. I Love Bryn's hair in the pictures she looks so grown up she is so cute!

jen said...

I predict that 2008 is going to bring you much happiness! Caleb's friend Mason was telling Caleb that he had 14 girlfriends and Caleb told Mason that he just has 1 girlfriend named Brynlee. She is adorable! Seeing her almost makes me want a girl.

Suzi said...

Such fun and cute pics! that is awesome you and your kids had such a good Christmas, minus one stupid factor, of course. :) Happy New Year!!