CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS CHRISTMAS PARTY




We had so much fun at our high school Christmas party this year! Becky hosted and had us over to her new home! It was darling! We ate the best food and talked about all of the funniest and best girl topics. Something about being with your girlfriends really makes you feel better. Maybe part of it is remembering a piece of the old you when you were younger! Becky and Tiff made us laugh of course and gave us pointers on the correct way to pose for a picture. Thus the arm out in all of the pictures! I am making fun of them in the first picture where we are laughing. We really missed some of our friends who live out of state this year.
I also had a great get together with my college roomates but I didn't get any pictures. It was great to see all of them and catch up. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory which is always a treat. It was an hour and a half wait to get in but it was worth it. I am very blessed to have amazing friends!!! I love you all!!!! Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

jen said...

I need to ask Beck and Tiff how to pose without sticking out my fat arm. Cute pics though. I have some hot friends:).