CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LIVE NATIVITY














Jen, Jason and sweet baby Kody were the stars at the live Nativity in Draper this year! Jen invited us to go and since they were Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus we got to skip the two hour line and go right to the front of the line. It was amazing how realistic the whole thing was. They had live donkeys, chickens, camel, llama, and sheep. The building, the clothes, the decorations and all of the characters were dressed and played to perfection. There was such a sweet spirit there. It was such a great way to start off the Christmas season remembering the true meaning of Christmas. The kids could feel the spirit and they had so many sweet questions about what happened the sacred night. Baby Kody was so precious just laying there naked so relaxed. Thanks Jen for inviting us. This was a night we will not forget!

2 comments:

jen said...

Funny that I didn't even know you guys were there taking pictures. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. It's definitely something I'll take my kids to every year!

The Bullocks said...

That Nativity seen is so cool. and how nice to not have to wait in line. I was so sad to miss it this year. I'm so glad you've reentered the Blogging world, I've totally missed you. and Betsy called yesterday to see if you were ok because she hasn't seen a new blog.
it's so funny how much Bailee and Brynlee are alike, which means they will be the best of friends until they disagree, than it could be a bad seen.
well I'm really getting excited to come to Utah. I guess I'll see ya soon. Katie