CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
























We had Thanksgiving at my moms house this year and it was so much fun to have everyone together. We had both sets of grandparents along with all of my brothers except for Josh and Heather. We missed you guys. After dinner we went to Enchanted. It was such a cute movie! After the movie we all went out in the gym in my parents backyard and played volleyball. It is always good times when we do that. Half of the time we are just laughing at the funny way that people hit or don't hit the ball.
I know that I have said this before but especially at thanksgiving it is a great time to count your blessings. "Count your blessings name them one by one and it will suprise you what the Lord has done." This past year I have been very aware of the many blessings that my Heavenly Father has given me. If I made a list it would be very long. I know with all my heart that I am incredibly blessed and that Heavenly Father has my eternal good in mind as I am in the process of learning many lessons. I love you all and I am so thankful for you, one of my greatest blessings my family and friends! You are truely amazing!!!




1 comments:

jen said...

YAY! I'm happy to see you are back to blogging! I love to see what's going on with you guys!