CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

STOCKTON'S KARATE




On Wednesday's Stockton takes karate while Brynlee is in dance. He loves it so much and he is so excited to be doing something that is fun for him instead of just always taking Brynlee to dance. He loves his dragon karate outfit as he calls it. He told me today that his favorite part was crawling on the ground like a bear. Thus the picture. That is one of his best friends Kaden next to him. Today he even broke a board with his hands. Too cute!! Way to go Stockon. I love you and I love watching you do karate!

5 comments:

jen said...

Oh my gosh that is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! I'm gonna have to sign my boys up for karate now. That looks like so much fun!!!

Haskins said...

Okay that is so cute!!! I love that! How fun is that!! Stockton looks so cute!!!

Suzi said...

That is too cute! We are going to have to watch ourselves around him, he might kick our butts! :)

Unknown said...

I think coop would love Karate- I should put him in it. He asked the other day if we were going to St.George to see his friend. He couldn't remember his name, but as soon as I said Stockton, he got so excited and said "mom, we need to have a play date" How funny is that. He loves him! Anyway, he looks so cute in his karate uniform!

Sarah Bates said...

Trista
Hey I spotted you off one of my friends blog...your family is darling! I got your message last week...we so need you to come work with the girls...Ill email you our next two weeks schedules!
Thanks Girl
Sarah