CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

GRANDPA BLACKS BIRTHDAY
















For grandpas birthday this year we went to lunch at sizzler with me, grandma, grandpa, mom and my kids. Wow it was chaotic. The kids were on one. Especially Becks. He was crawling all over the table and running away from me any chance he got. But Grandpa loves to see the kids and he repeatedly told me how thankful he was we came. So I was glad we went. That night we went over to Grandpas and Grandma had ordered him a yummy cake from coldstone. That is his favorite place to get ice cream. When I lived with him we would go there all the time. Beckham loved sitting on Grandpas lap and pretending the remote to his chair was a phone. Grandpa is such an amazing person. I hope one day to be more like him. He is the most tender, giving, loving person I know. I love you Grandpa!! Happy Birthday!

0 comments: