CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BYU VS. UTAH



I was able to go to the BYU vs Utah game a few weeks ago with my brothers and Grandpa. All of my brothers including Trent who goes to BYU were routing for the U. He even wore his red in the student section of BYU. It is amazing to me how passionate people are about these teams. The things people say and the way they get so riled up is hilarious. My brother Cameron is one of those people. And when you are a U fan sitting in the middle of BYU fans that doesn't go over so well. I was going for BYU because I graduated from there but mostly because my sweet grandpa loves BYU and it means so much to him if they win. He can't even watch the away games on t.v. until he know if they win or lose because he can't stand to see them lose. So for Granpa Black's sake I was glad that BYU won. It was a very close game and BYU won in the last minute of play. It was so fun for me because my friend from Las Vegas Dennet was at the game and we were able to meet up for lunch.

2 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

You look so cute in this picture. Cam is quite the tough guy. Good for Josh he wore neutral colors. Since he was sitting with your grandpa, inside he was rooting for the U. I'm sad I couldn't come.

The Walkers said...

That was great to see you and spend just a few minutes with you! I wish we could have cheered for the Cougs together, but it was a fun game anyway. Your pics are always so fun to see! Your kids are adorable as usual! Love ya!