CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BRYNLEE'S CHRISTMAS RECITAL






Today was Brynlee's Christmas dance recital! It is always so much fun to see her dance. Their costumes were adorable and they did a ballet number. It is so funny how when you have an event like this your whole day is taken up getting ready for it. I'm sure it will get easier with time. But it is worth every minute just to see her dance. Angie, Heather and Josh came to watch Bryns dance. Thanks Josh and Heather for recording it. My mom, grandmas, grandpa Black and Stockton were on the way to the performance but they got to the school right when Bryns dance was over. Thanks so much everyone for supporting Brynlee. I know it means so much to her. I love you Brynlee!! It is so cute whenever I take a picture Brynlee always says, "mom let's put that on our blog." She loves looking at the pictures on ours and everyone else's blog.




7 comments:

Suzi said...

Bryn's looks adorable, i love her poses! She is such a cute little dancer, wish i could have seen her!

jen said...

HELLO!!!! Caleb would like to be invited one day to see his favorite girl dance! As always, she looks adorable!!!!

Haskins said...

Brynlee is such a little poser!! I love it. It reminds me of the good ole days of performing!! Bryns you did such a good job!! I love ya!!

Tai Christensen said...

Isn't it such an awesome feeling to watch our girls perform so well after working so hard? I was so proud of all our micro girls! Brynlee looks darling in her costume!!!

Tiff said...

So I'm so glad you finally updated your blog and did you ever!!! I kept checking I love seeing your cute little family anyways Brin did awesome there costumes are so dang cute I loved them! It is a project getting ready for performances though...

The Walkers said...

She looks adorable Trista! What a cute girl, you're in some trouble...your boys are also so adorable, tell them we miss them.

Unknown said...

What cute pics! Bryn has learned early on how to pose for dance pictures, now she'll have her whole life to try 50 billion other poses in her dance costumes. So cute!