CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MY LITTLE HELPERS


Today while I was getting Brynlee ready for her dance performance I had two little helpers. When I came out of the bathroom there were two boxes of cornstarch that Becks had emptied and dumped all the way down the hall. Then Stockton had taken lotion and spread it all the way down the hall and Beckham was crawling in it. Then there were capril suns that had been completely emptied on the kitchen floor downstairs. Wow all that in twenty minutes. Isn't it amazing how quickly a huge mess can come about. Beckham loves pulling all the balls off the tree and today he climbed all the way up Stocktons ladder on his bed to the top bunk. The kid has no fear! What am I going to do with him?

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Don't you just love your little mischief makers? They make life so much fun!

Haskins said...

So cute!! YOu might have to watch him a bit closer before you find him on top of that Christmas tree!!

jen said...

Sounds like a day in the Yancey house. I know it's frustrating for you but I have to admit that I'm happy to hear that my kids aren't the only kids doing it! As I type this Keaton is running to me crying with snot all over his face. Nice.

Unknown said...

That is so hilarious! I haven't had anything that extreme happen yet...lets cross our fingers