CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DAD'S BIRTHDAY DINNER






















Yesterday was my dads 52nd birthday. My brother Trent had a soccer game at BYU and Brynlee had her dance recital. So after those two events were over we met up at the Brick Oven. This is an all time favorite of mine and it was so fun to be with everyone to celebrate dad's birthday. Josh is always so good to know what dad might want since they work together all day. So he got him a hitch for his truck that we all pitched in on. Grandpa Black was so cute wheeling around in his wheel chair talking to everyone. I love my dad and I am very thankful for him. My dad is very honest, hard working and dependable. I love you dad happy birthday! Brynlee saw her friend from dance Savannah at the Brick Oven and drew her a picture. She would not even think of eating until she found her and gave her the picture. She loves drawing pictures for people!

5 comments:

jen said...

The picture of Beckham in the highchair smiling is so dang cute! He's such a fun and happy boy! I love that kid! I can't believe your dad is 52. Holy cow he's old:).

Haskins said...

I am so glad that you got to go to brick oven!!! Looks like fun! So I think your dad is pretty young, he's only two years older than my dad!

The Walkers said...

You are looking good Miss Trista! Not that you haven't always, but you just have a glow about you...your kids are keeping you right where you need to be. I love the memories of the Brick Oven!! So fun!

Suzi said...

Yummy Brick Oven! That looks like a fun day for you all. You guys all look cute!

Ashley Hardison said...

Looks like you had fun. Your family looks great. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I am looking forward to seeing you at our competition.