CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

CHURCH PICTURES








Today was a great day at church! The nursery kids reinacted the nativity in sharing time. Stockton kept waving at me throughout the whole thing. Stockton was a shepard. He got so mad at his friend David during it because he didn't want him to touch the baby Jesus. He kept punching him in the arm and telling him not to touch the baby. I finally had to go up there and break up the little fight. How can I be mad at him when he tells me all of the time, "mom I love you. You are the best mom I ever seen." He is such a sweetheart. I love you Stockton and you were darling today!!


3 comments:

Haskins said...

That is so cute!!! Stockton looks so cute!! What a fun idea!

The Walkers said...

You look great my friend...we miss you guys, and hope we will get together soon! We need to figure out a free weekend to meet! love you guys! hope you had a great christmas!

Maggie Holmes said...

Trista. This is Darin, Maggie's brother...you have a very cute family. Three kids are a handful. I can relate, I have three myself. Kylee (8), Cole (4) and Taylor (2 1/2). I'm actually at Maggie's house right now with my kids playing in the warm weather. Maggie has been complaining that it's only 60 degrees. That's a heat wave compared to what it has been in Salt Lake. Anyway, let's chat. Send me an email. darinwilson@hotmail.com :)