CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

PARK CITY WEEKEND











































My dad, grandpa Johnson, and my brothers went to Texas to a Dallas Cowboys game this weekend. So my mom and I decided we wanted to go somewhere too. We were going to go to Nauvoo because it was Ken's weekend to have the kids. He canceled and told me that he couldn't take the kids. So on Saturday my mom and I took the kids to the condo in Park City. We watched movies. The kids love going and getting treats out of the machines to watch movies. We went swimming, ate at Main Street Pasta and Noodle, and shopped at the outlets. It was beautiful weather. Today it was 67 degrees. I have so many fun memeories of growing up being at the condo. The kids love going up there and it was great to get away even for a day. Thanks for a fun weekend mom!

Today I am thankful for the gift of life that we have all been given. I'm thankful that I have been able to experience what a miracle this is three times in my life when my children were born. I don't want to waste any time that I have been given. I want to enjoy every minute. I love the song on my blog "don't blink." It's true life goes too fast and you know this especially if you have kids that before you know it they are five and you are wonderfing where the time went. I'm sure it will seem like a blink of an eye and they will be in high school etc. I pray I can make every minute count. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have been having. A happy sweet baby! (The first picture is of Beckham walking. He keeps taking more and more steps. It's adorable).
Brynlee has been really into doing her own hair. Thus her beautiful hairdo in the pictures!

8 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Hey my mom watched my kids for 3 days, and let Alyssa do her own hair for church and school...she also wore the same outfit to school two days in a row. Bryn doing her own hair doesn't sound so bad now huh? :)(She still likes to do her own hair too.)

Suzi said...

I am so glad you guys had a fun weekend, you deserve it! I love the pics and that is great that Beck's is walking more, so dang cute!

jen said...

Sounds like fun! I LOVE that song too. It is a reminder to me that time flies & to try and make every second count. Having a blog and posting pics of Kody a lot really reminds me of how much he changes every single day. I'm also thankful for the good weather! It's going to snow this week though. Come over tomorrow!

Tiff said...

Trista I love reading your blog it makes me want to be a better mom you are truly amazing!!! You are always doing such fun things with your kids!

Cracker said...

That looks like so much fun!! I am glad you got to get away!!
Love ya,
angie

Suzi said...

I am so thankful for your friendship too, i am so lucky!
Happy Thanksgiving too!!

Heather & Josh said...

I completely agree on just a girls weekend. So we should plan one soon.

Katherine said...

I can't believe Beckham is walking - he is such a little man! He seems so much older than Jake, but I think it is the hair!
Oh, and the hair thing with Bryn - get over it. It won't get better anytime soon. Just be glad that she let you do it as long as she has. Next is the picking of the outfits and then sticking to the one that she loves (and you don't) for multiple days on end - we've gotta love those girls!