CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

100 DAYS OF LOVE

I have been following the story of a 32 year old man named Bryce (through Jen's blog) who passed away just a few days ago from cancer. His and his wifes strength and optimism throughout their trail has been truely amazing. I was reading my sister in laws blog today and found that a friend of Bryces has challenged people to 100 days of Love. The blog is 100daysoflove.blogspot.com. I am going to take the challenge and it you are interested you should check out the blog for more info. (thanks Heather). I know that I could definately strive to be more loving, forgiving, and thoughtful to those around me and those I come in contact with. There will be a post everyday on something to strive to work on for the day! What a great idea.

6 comments:

Suzi said...

I have read that blog as well and want to take the challenge. It is such a sad story, but the challenge will be a good thing to do.

jen said...

I know, that is such a sad story. I put the link on my blog to the 100 days of love blog. It is an awesome idea.

Gail said...

I just want you to know that you are amazing. You have stayed faithful to the covenants that you made in holy places. You did not take these lightly and when push came to shove you put the Lord first. Thank you for being such an awesome example to me and my family. I know we haven't been friends forever, but you came into my life for a reason. Since I have known you you have helped me become a better friend and mother. I know your life is not what you had planned right now, but I also know that Heavenly Father is so proud of you and so pleased with your offering, and I know He is just and I know you will be blessed. You will find love again. You are worthy. You are good. Whoever gets to marry you will have hit the lottery of a lifetime. I love ya!

Haskins said...

That sounds like a good challenge! I am going to check it out! Thanks for always being such a great example!
Love ya

Katherine said...

Thanks for the challenge - I can't imagine all his family has gone through. It makes you take pause - you just never know when/what is coming your way.

Heather & Josh said...

It is so amazing how so many different people have heard about Bryce & Tammy's story. It is just so sad. But it is also so great the faith they have and the perspective they have on life.