CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

BEAUTIFUL RED LIPSTICK




Ever since Brynlee started wearing her red lipstick for dance she is obsessed with putting it on everyday. Last night I had a babysitter (Pyper) and her and the kids put the lipstick on and kissed each other all over thier faces. They thought it was so great that they did it again today. They were so proud to come and show me. Look at Brynlee's lipstick I think there is more around her face than on her lips. The funny and cute thing is that she thinks it is so beautiful. You gotta love little girls and the whole dress up and makeup thing. And of course they have to rope their little brothers into it. I did the same thing with my brother Josh growing up.

4 comments:

jen said...

I love the lipstick. They are going to laugh so hard when they are older and look back at those pictures. So cute! I love your kids! What did you do last night when you had a sitter?

Suzi said...

How funny and beautiful, love it!

Cracker said...

Red is really stockton's color. Its looks really cute on him!
ANgie

The Bullocks said...

I love it!!! That is so Bailee, I have this bright red lipstick from Halloween and she loves it, I can get her to do almost anything if I let her wear the red lip stick. and I love how they get it all over their face. so cute.