CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

MY LITTLE MONKEY AND OTHER THOUGHTS





I can't take my eyes off of Beckham for two seconds lately. He is such a climber and into everything. His favorites are climbing on the fireplace and taking out all of the rocks and coal. Climbing on his toys, boxes, the ladder on the bunk beds, into the bath, on the exercise bike, and his latest is that he climbed onto the toilet then onto the counter and into the sink. I heard the water running and I went into the bathroom and he was sitting in the sink with the water on just drenched. I should have taken this picture further back because it doesn't do what I am explaining justice. I am just glad that he didn't turn on the hot water. He is such a monkey!
I know this is boring for most but since I use this as a journal I wanted to write down a few cute things my kids have been doing. On Tuesday brynlee and stockton kept saying the sweetest things to me. Stocky would say, "you are the most beautifulist mommy I ever seen." Bryns kept saying, "mom you are prettier than the tallest mountains with snow, you are prettier than a field full of purple flowers. You are the nicest mommy ever." Isn't it amazing how much it means to you when your kids give you compliments. It sure does make up for all the times I am told I am mean.
Today Brynlee came with me to Stocktons soccer and these other girls that were watching their brothers wouldn't let her play with them. It really hurt Bryns feelings and she came and told me and Stocky and she was so upset. Stockton went right over to them and said he was going to do karate on them. He kept on jumping into their circle saying hah yah. He kept saying to them you be nice to my sister. Then he would run over and give Brynlee a hug. What a sweet and protective brother. I was laughing so hard. I couldn't help it.
The ways that I have seen the Lord bless my life in the last few days are... through a mother who is so sweet and thoughtful. She always makes such nice dinners and helps me with the kids! That I have kids who I adore and say such sweet things to me and to others. And a wonderful counselor who helps me to see that I am doing the right things to be healthy and get out of an unhealthy relationship. And eventually find someone with the same values and someone who can resolve conflict in healthy ways and is accountible for their actions.

6 comments:

Suzi said...

That is so cute and funny about Beckham and Bryns and Stockie are such sweetie's! You will definitely find someone better than (you know who).:)

Heather & Josh said...

Trista you are such an amazing person!!! You do have the most amazing kids in the world. Mine are going to have a lot to live up to someday. You are the best mom and they adore you so much. You are a pretty good sister in law to by the way! I love that Stock sticks up for Bryns. He is so cute.

jen said...

Hey my little prank calling friend:). That little Stockton is SO dang sweet. I love that he was so protective. The great thing about blogging like it's your journal is that it's so fast and easy to put down a few quick thoughts and cute stuff your kids are doing. Love it!

Cracker said...

Tris-- That is a way cute picture of beckham and that is way too funny!! You are such amazing mom and friend!! I am so so so glad that I have you in my life!! I love ya
Ang

Gail said...

Oh Beckham takes the cake. You have got to get that on video next time and send it into Funniest Home Videos. We are doing really good. I have been so busy trying to get the house ready to rent out and holding down the fort that this last week flew by. There are not enough hours in the day lately. We are going to my Mom's for Thanksgiving so that will be a fun road trip. I'll call ya later.

Mikesell Family said...

Trista, I love reading your blog! I have showed my sisters cause I think you are so great. Your kids are so adorable. I swear I get teary eyed everytime I read your blog. You are so positive!
-Betsy