CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BRYNS THE LITTLE MISSIONARY



When I went to teacher conferences before Brynlee went off track her teacher Ms. Miles said she was doing great at reading and she asked me if I knew how amazing Brynlees art work was. Bryns is great at drawing and coloring. She always tells me she is a dancer and an artist. The one thing that she needed to work on was counting. So while she was off track we practiced counting and now she can count to 100.

In her right hand is the show and teach bucket. It is a big deal when you get to take this to school. Brynlee decided last night that she wanted to take a book of mormon in the bucket. She was so excited to tell me that she can be a missionary by taking her book of mormon to school and telling the kids about it. I hope this is okay to take to school you know with the whole church school thing. But I didn't want to discourage her enthusiasm and sweetness about wanting to share it with others. What a sweetheart!

8 comments:

Suzi said...

that is adorable! Way to go Bryn's!!

Heather & Josh said...

What cute kids!!! I cannot get enough of them. I wish I could have gone to Bryn's performance. You'll have to let me know when the next one is.

jen said...

Caleb's teacher also said the only thing he needs to work on is the numbers. Good Job Brynlee!! Maybe she can teach Caleb. Cute to teach about the book of mormon. Caleb only wants to teach about Superman. She is so sweet!

Cracker said...

What a cutie!! Little kids are amazing!! Brynlee has an amzaing spirit about her! I just love her!!
ANgie

Mikesell Family said...

Ok so I must be a bad mom. Alyssa can't count past 30...or so. You are so good to spend so much time with your kids. I totally can appreciate how more kids can make you not stress so much. I used to make sure Alyssa looked perfect. Now I am just happy if they have had a bath.-Betsy

Mikesell Family said...

Hey Trista! Where did you get that number chart? That is such a great idea. We love that you update your blog! It's mine and Gentry's favorite thing to do...visit everyone's blog.

The Bullocks said...

What a sweet heart. I love that innocence where they know what is right and they just want to tell everyone. What a good example to us all. way to go Brinley.

Mikesell Family said...

So I just thought I would let you know. Boston is actually doing really well. The dr didn't think he would need surgery. Sprengels Deformity is where the scapula is small and elevated...it's crazy because he has it and Brock doesn't but yet they are identical. I googled it. His is very mild compared to some. We are actually really lucky.