CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY HEATHER

I am supposed to write down eight things that people don't know about me. This is really hard to come up with things. Thanks Heather!!! Some of you may already know these things so sorry if any of these things are already public knowledge.

1. I majored in Health Education at BYU and I minored in Drivers Education. I minored in that because that was the quickest way to get done with my bachelors. The funny thing about that is that I am the worst driver ever. Ask any of my friends it is almost terrifying to drive with me. The last time Angie drove with me I almost got us into three wrecks. I always pick my split ends at stop lights. Former students of mine always see me doing this around town and always call me to tell me they saw me in the car picking my split ends. When I was at BYU I had to teach a guy that was 22 and married with two kids and a girl from China who was attending BYU how to drive. I feel bad that they learned how to drive from me. I hope I taught them correctly oops!

2. I am a very superstitious person. Whenever I get those e-mails that say that you have to send this out or you will get bad luck I really believe it so I send it to everyone. Sorry everybody for all of the junk mail. When I was in high school when I would walk out of the bathroom I would make sure that I would never step on the cracks. The good news is I think that I am getting a little less OCD. I don't care if I step on the cracks now. I guess it is because I am to busy to think about this now with three kids. (By the way I had to do eight things instead of seven because eight is my lucky number. That dang superstitious thing again.)

3. I love reading magazines about what is in style. From hair, clothes, shoes, makeup etc. I love buying clothes that are cheap but trendy. My favorite clothes store is Forever 21. My favorite shoe store is Forever Young. I never buy a shirt over $20.00. This is thanks to some great friends in Vegas who taught me how to shop inexpensively. I was so bummed to leave Vegas only because of that store and The Cheescake Factory. Now they have both in Utah! Too bad I couldn't bring my girlfriends and the weather with me too.

4. I am a huge clutz. I have always tripped a lot. I fell down cement bleachers when I taught at Bingham. We were outside practicing for a halftime at the football game and they had plastic all over the bleachers. I slipped on it and fell and broke my hand. It was in front of all of my drill team girls. How embarassing!

5. I love doing wierd things like pulling out teeth, plucking my brothers eyebrows and long hairs on their backs (gross I know), and popping zits. I am always the person in my family that everyone has gone to when they need any of these things done. I think I have pulled all of mine and my brothers teeth out. How many teeth is that out of five mouths?

6. I love giving talks in church. I always get nervous right before but I always learn so much when I do and I actually love speaking in public. I guess that is the teacher in me. My down fall to public speaking is that I have to memorize the whole talk. I practice giving it in the mirror a million times before I actually give the talk.

7. I love to dance! I coached high school drill teams for six years. The last year I coached in 2004 my team won a State and National Title. My team and I were interviewed and broadcast on the morning news in Utah. This was there first drill team state title at Bingham and the school opened in 1908.

8. I am like Heather I am a scaredy cat when it comes to sleeping alone. Even when I was in high school and college when I was home and I would hear noises in the middle of the night I would take a blanket and go and sleep on the floor next to my dads side of the bed. What am I going to do when my parents move into their new house and I am in this big house all by myself with the kids? I better toughen up quick.

I am tagging Jen, Suzi, Angie, Katie, Kerri, Kathy,Gail, Tiffany, Denett, Katherine, Betsy, Ashley, Maggie, Tai

7 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Trista your "7 things people dont know about me" is HILARIOUS! I cant believe you never buy a shirt over $20! You look amazing all the time! It was so fun to read that. I love to learn the little quirky things that makes everyone who they are! And I always see you driving to dance on the freeway, so from now on I will stay a few cars behind :-) LOL!

Cracker said...

I love love love your answers. They were cracking(spelling?) me up!! I feel we are like the same person in most of the answers!!!
Angie

Suzi said...

I did not know about your minor in driver's ed, that is too funny! I guess i learned something new about you, yay! :)

jen said...

I didn't know about the drivers ed either. I didn't know that you were that superstitios. I DO know that you are a crappy driver & that you are a clutz:). I know that you are an awesome speaker! I love to pick also but NOT teeth, ewwww, what the heck? Let's go to the cheescake factory & just not worry about what we order!

Heather & Josh said...

See that wasn't so bad. I hate doing it too. That is why all of my facts are so stupid. I loved reading yours. It is always fun to learn things about people. I am going to have to take off the smoking part before too many people see that!!! Love you!

Katherine said...

It has taken me two weeks to comment, but I am still laughing about the drivers ed thing - I didn't know that! I just keep thinking of our many pre-dawn adventures on the freeway on our way to the temple. If we had been going anywhere else we would have died many times over!
That was very fun to read and you're adorable!
I can't say I will be replying to the tag anytime soon - my answers wouldn't be nearly as interesting or funny.

Unknown said...

This post is hilarious. Isn't it funny what you don't know about someone...anyway, I promise I'll post mine soon. I'm so bad at this stuff