CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

TRENT'S SOCCER GAME





Stockton went to my brother Trents soccer game at BYU and he was in heaven. He thought that when they scored their first goal that they had won the game. He was so exctied to wear his soccer jersey. Going to the game has gotten him even more excited about soccer. After the game they went to both of my brothers apartments. Ever since he went to where they live he asks to go back to their houses several times a day. I guess he is already excited about the college scene.

Today I am thankful for a brother (marcus) who is amazing with my kids. Yesterday he watched Beckham while I got ready. That was heaven. Then he watched Stockton while I took Brynlee to gymnastics. He always get downs and really plays with the kids for hours. He never gets sick of it. He will be an amazing dad. I am thankful for blogging. It is so fun to be able to write about the things that happen especially with your kids and to have pictures to go along with it. This will be great to read back on someday. I am also thankful that the kids don't have school today so that we can relax and not have a fight on what to wear.

3 comments:

Cracker said...

Your brother is going to be amazing when he has kids. He is already such a natural!!
ANgie

Tiff said...

You are so lucky to have such a great brother to help out you deserve it!

jen said...

I've always thought you had an awesome family. Stockton has some awesome men in your family to look up to! That is such a fun picture of all of them together. I'm thankful that you are thankful for blogging. I love that you are keeping up on it!