CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS







Well today was a great day! I got to see some of my college friends at lunch and then some of my friends from high school tonight. Jen, Suzi, Becky, and Angie came over tonight to let the kids play and to try on jeans. My cousin is selling jeans for a discounted price so we had fun trying everything on. A good pair of jeans always makes you feel better. Brynlee and Caleb and Cam and Stockton have been dying to get together and it is so hard since school started. Bryns is on morning kindergarten and Caleb is on afternoon kindergarten so we are on opposite schedules. Today Brynlee said to me, "mom don't tell Jen but Caleb is my boyfriend." Caleb is so sweet and protective of Brynlee and he just recently gave her the cutest braclet that says I love you. A few months ago we were at the South Towne mall in the dinosaur play place and I guess someone was mean to Bryns. We look over and Caleb is asking all of the adults if they were mean to the girl in the brown shirt. He is a doll! When Jen went to leave Cam was hiding Brynlee in the van because they wanted to have a sleepover. It was so much fun to see the newest addition Kody. He is a doll. Beckham and Ander would not take a nap today and they were both exhausted. I guess it is a sugar high. Thanks girls it was so fun to visit and you are the best friends a girl could ask for.

8 comments:

jen said...

Cute pics but as Caleb would say, "why do you have to be so picturey?". Becky needs to teach me how to pose so nice for a picture:). I absolutely LOVE seeing my girlfriends & I love the fun relationship the kids have. Finally they got to play! Hopefully they are pooped enough to go to sleep with no fights.

Tiff said...

O.K. I have to say you should win mother of the year award! Going to the concert, frightmares, pumpkin carving and trick or treating it was wearing me out reading it! You are awesome!!!

Haskins said...

My goodness you are amazing at blogging. So Cute!! I had so much fun with you today! Thanks so much!
Love ya

Katherine said...

And I thought I was busy. You rock! How you got all those Halloween events in over the past week is beyond me! We skipped so many things this year and seeing all your pix make me wish we had just found the time and done it all.
Can't wait until we are closer and can have another halloween party with the kids - maybe sometime before they're 18 right?
Okay, I'm acknowledging the "tag" but you have to explain...

Suzi said...

You beat me to the punch, nice! That was really fun lastnight, i always love seeing you all! Hopefully Beckham, Ander, and Keaton can play again soon, when they are not too tired.

The Bullocks said...

I want some of those new jeans. maybe that's why you all look so stinkin skinny, or maybe it's the fact that I'm 50 lbs over weight. I think it's probably the fact that you are all just tiny.
you all look so cute though. I love your kids Halloween pictures. so cute. Tyson totally wanted to be a ninja turtle, and I'm so mean I told him they didn't make those costumes because I wanted him to be a lion to go along with the wizard of oz theme. He saw stockton's was so excited. Next year I'll let him pick.
anyways It sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween.

Gail said...

Okay I'm starting to get jealous down here in Las Vegas. Enough with all the cute pictures that I'm not in! You look GREAT by the way.

Heather & Josh said...

Sorry I didn't tell you. I want to come over and look at those jeans. I sneaked a peak while I was there for a second last night. Maybe we can tonight.