CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

BECKS LOVES TRIX



I was preparing my lesson on Sunday morning and I came downstairs and saw Beckham sitting in the middle of a whole box of trix. He was so happy he was screaming and just stuffing his mouth full of trix as fast as his little hands would allow. I remember when Brynlee was a baby things like this would stress me out. Now by the third child this is hilarious to me. I am thankful that as mothers we learn to relax and laugh at ourselves and our children. Otherwise we might not make it through some days.

I have seen Heavenly Father bless my life in many ways over the last few days. I feel so blessed to be a member of the church and to be able to go and renew my covenants every sunday. I am blessed to teach the eleven year olds. All eleven of the kids in my class are angels. They all bring their scriptures and listen and participate. It is almost too good to be true. I am blessed to be in such an amazing ward. I have so many great friends in my ward. Their are so many people who I really admire the people they are and how they live their lives. I want to strive to become more like them.

4 comments:

Haskins said...

I love that picture!!! He is so cute!! I cant believe I havent seen them for a while!! Hopefully we can go swimming tomorrow!!
ANgie

Katherine said...

I have an exact photo of Kaitlyn at that same age doing the exact same thing - except it was kix. It IS great that you've reached the "grab the camera" stage of motherhood!

Suzi said...

That is so funny, Becks is such a cutie! I also love the dance pics of Bryns, i am glad you had a good weekend! love ya!

Maggie Holmes said...

my nathan did the same thing every day for almost a month until i finally learned my lesson and moved all the cereal to a higher shelf! Lol!
i love reading your blog! You are such a great mom!!!!