CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

OUR CRAZY WEEK

This has been a crazy busy week for our family. On Monday I spent all day getting ready for the competition that I was directing at Lone Peak High School. Tuesday was the competition and everything went really well. It ran smoothly without any problems and everyone agreed that it was a success. I was so glad that everyone was happy with the outcome and how it ran. I loved doing it and I am looking forward to directing more competitions next year. Needless to say I was exhausted from all the planning, build up, anxiety and a long day. I came down with bronchitis on Tuesday. Monday night Beckham was up all night and so early Tuesday morning I took him to the doctor and he had his second ear infection this month. Stock and Bryn have been really sick with bad colds as well. So anyway we have had a week of sickness but we are all on the mend now. Tuesday evening Brynlee had a dance performance at Timpview High School at their basketball half-time. She had a blast and did such a great job! My mom took her and video taped it for me since I was at my competition. I was so proud of her she did it perfect and had the cutest smile. She was so thrilled and said, "she was sad that it was over so fast and she wanted to do the dance three times." Heather and Josh took Beckham and Stockton to the Bingham Basketball game and they had a blast! Thanks Heather and Josh! Stockton loved the game and he is so determined to learn how to dribble a basketball. On Wednesday I went to the doctor and I got medication for the bronchitis. I always get it so I know that a z pac is the only thing that will get rid of it for me. Brynlee had dance on Wednesay and Stock had karate. He keeps telling me, " mom I like karate better than pre-school." He loves karate and is always asking if it is the day to go. On Wednesday evening I judged a Region Drill Competition at Clearfied High School. And Thursday were Hazen Pictures for Brynlee's dance. Friday was Bryns gymnastics. Wow am I glad last week is over!!

Stocky's face has healed really well and I don't think that it will scar. I think Bryns really learned her lesson and she felt really bad. I stuck to my guns and she didn't play with friends all week. I was proud of myself that I didn't crumble and give in. Actually she didn't even ask if she could play until Friday because she felt so bad about it.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Trista - I wish I would have known that your week was so busy and I would have helped you - I'm sorry that sounds crazy! I am very glad for you that it is over.

jen said...

Your busy week was my blah week. Good job on the competion! We would love to see Brynlee dance one day. No wonder your got sick with running around all the time and getting no sleep. Take it easy this week!