CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

OUCH!!


On Friday night The kids and I went to Alvin and the Chipmunks with my brothers and some of their roommates. We had a great time. Trent, Marcus and I took turns following Beckham around the movie theatre the whole time. On the way home Stockton could not get comfortable and was whinning for like twenty minutes. Then him and Brynlee started fighting over a coat to lay on. I think Brynlee's nerves were shot from listening to him whine for so long. The next thing I know Stock is crying so hard saying his face is stinging. When we got home I was literally sick when I saw Stockton's face. Bryns had scrateched him on his face. This picture actually looks a lot better than what it was two days ago. I keep putting antibiotic on his face like 5 times a day praying that it won't scar. Stockton has the most handsome face and I would die if he had a big scar on his face. At church today of course everyone was asking what happened. They kept saying, "did a dog get him?" Brynlee would fess up and say that she scratched him and then hug and kiss him. At least she feels sorry about it. But she can't play with friends for a week. I felt so bad for Stocky and his favorite thing in the world is to sleep with me. So I told him he can sleep with me for a week. So sad.

11 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

My poor older brother has some lovely scars from my older sister...good luck with that. I guess it's just part of having brothers and sisters!

Suzi said...

Poor Stocky, that looks painful! I have scars from my sister's pinching too, no fun. :(

The Bullocks said...

poor stockton. Tyson actually has some similar face owee's from Bailee.poor guys.

jen said...

I've seen Suzi's scars and I think it's kinda funny. You've seen how Camden usually has a million scratches. Don't worry though because their little faces don't really scar. In a week you probably won't even be able to see that he got scratched. I have to say that it was a little refreshing to hear it all take place while we were chattting on the phone. I am not alone!

Ashley Hardison said...

Trista,
Congrats on going back to school, that is great. Are you going to teach again? Poor Stockton's face girls can be mean sometimes. It was so good to see you at the competition. I wish we could have talked more. I talked with Natalie awhile ago and she said that we should get together for dinner or something sometime. I know you are very busy, but if you would like we would love to go out and catch up. I am glad we have the blogs because otherwise I wouldn't know too much. Good luck with your region!

The Walkers said...

Oh, his little face is still just as adorable as it always has been....a little sad, but still just as cute. We miss that smiling face! You guys need to come down here out of the snow! Come and play with us! We miss you!

Haskins said...

Oh my goodness that is so bad!! I cant believe it. I hope it doesnt scar! Poor stockton! Good luck tonight!!

Tiff said...

I can't believe that - Who would have thought you could scratch someone that bad. I feel bad for Bryn though I'm sure she had no idea it was that bad!

Gail said...

Is this what I have to look forward to? Give Stockton a kiss from me and Ella!!!

Unknown said...

That's pretty crazy. If the stuff you were putting on it doesn't work...try mederma. Coop has that huge scar from his stiches on his head, but I really think the mederma helped (I sound like a comercial) Hope he's O.K.

Kathy said...

Wow, I have to comment on pink grandmas birthday. First i am flattered to have been mentioned in your blog. And i was surprised her cake wasnt pink. Stocky, he is such a cutie!!!