CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

ONSTAGE DANCE COMPETITION!!











Yesterday Bryns had her second competition at the Salt Palace. The girls did great. They performed on a great big stage that seemed pretty intimidating to me. But they weren't phased by it and they did a great job! They took second place over all in the six and under age category! The girls passed the time waiting for their performance by coloring. My mom, Tasia and Nicole came to watch Bryns. The last picture is with Bryns dance teacher Bethany who has been amazing with the girls!!

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Tell Brynns good job on doing so well on her competition and tell her she looks so beautiful too!

Unknown said...

Wow! You've been busy with the competitions. Would you recommend doing the trios/solos/duos? Jeanette & I have talked about Baylee & Bracken doing one next year, but we're not sure. Sounds like Brynlee did good---she sure looks adorable! Thanks for your comments on my blog!

jenjamin said...

What fun memories for her. That totally brings me back to when I was a kids dancing ALL the time. I have vivid memories (fond ones) of spending hours in dress rehearsals and hanging out with my friends waiting for our turn to perform. What neat experiences she is having!

Becky said...

Cute! I can't wait to have a little girl that is in dance!

Unknown said...

Wow, when you update your blog, you don't mess around. I feel so out of the loop and it hasn'e even been that long since I checked it. {But, I'm bad about doing mine} Looks like your having fun lately. Bryns looks adorable in her costume, also in her Hazen pics.