CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

GOOD THINGS UTAH!!




This morning me, Ang, Kerri, and Kath went to Good Things Utah to celebrate Kerri turning 30!! It was so much fun to be there. Before I moved to Vegas I used to watch the show almost everyday and I really missed it when I moved. It was so much fun to be with the girls. It is so funny because I look like I am so tall in these pics because of the shoes I am wearing. Oh and our friend Tiffany was there too because she is going to be a c0-host on Monday March 24th so tivo and watch her!

Kerri and I met my freshman year at UVSC on the dance team. We were officers together and we had a lot of fun choreographing together while we were on the team. Kerri is always so much fun to be with. She is great with people and is always the life of the pary. Her laugh is contagious!! We shared a room for a year and she was such a great roommate. Very clean, very spiritual but I have to say hard to sleep next to because she tosses and turns all night. As each year passes I love and respect her more and more for the mother, friend, and spiritual example she is to me. I hope you have a happy birthday Ker!!

7 comments:

Suzi said...

You guys are superstars! It is fun to see that show live. Hope Keri had a good b-day!

Haskins said...

I need to post my pictures as well. Hopefully I can get to it this weekend!! That was so much fun I wish we could do things like that more often!! Tell Brynlee good luck tonight!! She will be so awesome!

Meghan said...

That looks like so much fun!
Hi Trista! :)

Tiff said...

Thanks for my publicity - but the show is actually on the 24th! Oh how I love you!!! Your great I am glad you guys were there and by the way I got you a ticket for the 24th if you can make it!

jen said...

I saw it and loved seeing you guys in the audience. They didn't even show us when we went. As usual, you all look lovely! Looks like a fun time.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all those sweet things you said about me, and thanks for giving me such a fun birthday! I have the best friends ever!

The Bullocks said...

that looks so fun, and how fun your friend is co-hosting. I want to go see that show someday, you'll have to tell me how you get tickets.