CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUZI!!

Suzi turned 31 last weekend while I was in California and so I am just getting around to posting this. But I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and tell you how blessed I feel to have you as my friend. Suzi and I met in the 7th grade and Eastmont Junior High School. I was a year younger than her and I always remember thinking how beautiful she was. I still think the same thing. It seems like we have been through everything together. The terrible junior high years, boyfriends, breakups, walking everywhere. Then the high school years of thinking it was so cool when we could drive. In high school we both dated baseball players and so we went to all of the games together and even traveled to Las Vegas together to watch them play. There was also sabitoshing(spelling?), a million sleepovers, good times and struggles with friends etc. Then in college we had some great times and fun memories. And as time progressed we have gone through her divorce together and now my divorce. Suzi has been a true constant in my life. She is a true friend in every sense of the word. I know no matter what happens she will be there ready to listen, sympathize, and completely get into my drama as if it was hers. I am so grateful for a friend who supports me in my triumphs and failures. We go to the gym together 3 to 4 times a week and it is always so fun to work out with her and chat. We both love to work out and read so we still have so much in common. Suzi has always been amazing with my kids and so into what is going on with them. I am so glad that she is a mom now to Ander and that she is so happy!! Her happiness gives me a lot of hope for what is to come for me. I love you Suzi and I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Thank you for being such a true friend!!

2 comments:

Suzi said...

You are too sweet!! Thanks for making me feel so good and for being such a true friend too! You are the best and i do not know what i would do without having you as my friend! Love you!!

jen said...

What am I chop liver? Just kiddin'! Jason always says that to the kids so now they always say it to him if he's not giving them attention, What am I shop livvva? Anyway, Suzi is the BEST. She is a dang good friend & we are lucky to have her!