CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER FUN IN ST. GEORGE


























































We went to St. George for Easter and it was so nice to be in the sun and enjoy the pool. My mom planned an Easter egg hunt in the pool and in the yard for the kids. We also had so much fun coloring Easter eggs and we went to the new Dr. Suess movie. The kids had so much fun. They love St. George as much as I do. I was able to drive my Grandma and Grandpa Black down and back and it was so much fun to be able to talk to them and enjoy their company. We stopped on the way at one of their favorite restaurants in Nephi. My grandpa kept me company in the front seat and we chatted the whole way down and back. He is best to have conversations with. I adore both of them.
On Sunday morning we went to church. Beckham started to get fussy so I took him in the hall and then we found the nursery. Becks was playing with the car keys in the nursery and in the hall to keep entertained. After sacrament my mom, bryns, and stock came and found us and we couldn't find the keys to leave. We looked EVERYWHERE and we could not find the keys. So we decided to stay to the classes. Bryns and Stock didn't want to stay because they didn't know any of the kids or the teachers. So I took bryns and stock aside and I said a prayer with them that we would be able to find the keys. When I was done with the prayer I walked straight into the nursery and the nursery leader had just found the keys. This kind of thing has happened to me several times in my life. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers even when it may seem like something as insignificant as finding your keys. I am just glad that I was able to have that experience with my kids so that they have a testimony of prayer the way that I do. They were so excited that Heavenly Father had heard and answered our prayer and in fact they weren't the least bit suprised. They have sweet little testimonies!!








6 comments:

Suzi said...

Fun and cute pics! That is so awesome about your prayer and the keys, i love that! I am glad you guys had a fun Easter!

Tiff said...

Oh I want to go swimming looks like fun! I love that story about the keys I have a story like that when I was little with my grandma and I will never forget it! Im sure your kids will always remember that it's very powerful!!!

jen said...

The boys look so cute in their Easter best! Can you believe I have a bunch of snow in my backyard today?! That sun and swimming pool are looking so nice to me today. I almost want to throw the kids in the car and head to St. George right this second!

Katherine said...

I'm glad you to to get away to St. George. It stinks that you went south when I came north - but that happens. Let me know the next time you are in St. George and I would love to connect there. The kids would love it too. Your kids were the only friends they specifically asked about when we got to Utah. We just miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Trista, I am so jealous that you get to go to St. George so much! I really need the warm weather after a day like today. I'm glad you had a wonderful easter!

Haskins said...

I am so glad that you got to go down to st. George!! I am so glad that you had a good easter!
Love ya