CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

USA NATIONALS






















This weekend I went to L.A. to judge a national competition for drill team. It was fun because Angie and I both were able to go and share a room. Thus the silly pictures of us in our hotel room. We should have gotten some pictures at the competition but we were so busy we didn't get a chance. We had very long days. We would start our meeting at 6:30 am and the competition would begin at 7:30am. Then we wouldn't get done until very late at night. Saturday the competition ended at midnight. We were able to go the dinner though at Bubba Gumps and Cheesecake Factory. Our two other friends from UVSC Jeanette and Heather were also judging so it was a fun weekend. On the way to the airport the competition gave us the wrong directions and we ended up an hour and a half away from LAX airport so we took some pics by our mini van to remember that very scenic out of the way drive. Amazingly enough we made our flight because it was delayed. We had a great time but I am dead tired. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to my normal self!

7 comments:

jen said...

As usual, you guys look cute and stylish! Looks like fun!!!

Mikesell Family said...

I think that looks fun! I bet you were tired, but sometimes it's fun to just go with friends. I honestly don't know how you do it, this weekend while Gentry was gone was so hard for me. You are such a trooper!

Suzi said...

You guys look gorgeous! Glad you had fun! Hope you are rested up now.

Ashley Hardison said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I am sure it was a long day. Those competitions can be a marathon of an event. You look great.

Haskins said...

Tris-- I cant believe you put that picture of me up. Thanks so much for a fun weekend!! It was so fun to be with you this weekend. I am glad that we at least had the same schedule friday it made the day go by so much faster. You are such a good friend! Love ya

Unknown said...

I thought it was imposible to look perfect all the time! I guess not for you girls...you look fabulous! Glad you had a good time. Hopefully I can go next year.

Meghan said...

TRISTA LEE JOHNSON?!!
Hey sugar! It is Meghan (Heath) Dymock!
How are you! Found your blog through a sister of a friend so write me back at megdymock@gmail.com. I will leave my blog link so you can read my sagas of life...hooray! Life is brilliant, eh?!
xoxoxoxo