CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

PURSE TAGGED




I was purse tagged by Ashlee a few weeks ago and I just haven't gotten around to doing this one. Mainly because anyone he has gone through my purse knows that it is not easy to find things and I needed to clean it out. I remember Ang trying to find something in my purse once and she couldn't find it and she said, "wow you have a lot of papers in here." What I really need is to get a bigger purse that can hold diapers and wipes too. Anyway this is a fun tag. I had my planner, three phone directories (dance, school, and ward) it just seems like I am always in the car and on the go and I always have those with me in case I need to get a hold of someone for something. A vitamin c thing I put in water (thanks Kylene), 3 lip gloss containers, a tampon, bayer, a small bird for someone to play with if we need it. My wallet that is way too full, mascara, a thumb drive that has my pictures on it and lots of random papers with things that I need to go do.
I am tagging any of my friends who haven't done this one yet! It is a great way to clean out your purse.

8 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Ok so your purse is way cleaner than mine. Mine weighs 19 pounds...yes I weighed it because I was complaining about my shoulder. I have cleaned it out a little bit. It probably is down to 11 pounds now:)

jen said...

I truly don't understand the purse being full thing. I'm weird and I usually just carry my wallet. I did buy a tiny purse at Target the other day but all I have in it is my wallet. I have my diaper bag but all it has in it are wipes and diapers & once in a while I'll remember to put a change of clothes in it for my kids. I think my messy van is where all my stuff goes. CUTE purse! Oh and it was weird to read tampon. I've totally forgotten what it's like to have a period. lucky me!!!!

Suzi said...

very lovely purse and i carry tonz of stuff in my purse too. :)

Haskins said...

I love that!! It is alsways so fun to see what ever one has in thier purses!! I think your purse is so cute! Love ya

Scott and Beth said...

That is awesome that you could get all of that in your purse!!! I guess thats what moms have to do huh???

Ashley Hardison said...

Trista,
We are trying to create an updated address list for UVDT Alumni, if you could get me your address as well as anyone else's that you know, or forward the info. on to them. My email is hardison04@hotmail.com
Thanks, I hope all is going well for you.

Greg and Ky said...

Hey Im glad I could help you with the EmerganC I think its pretty good stuff! Im now involved in the blogging. You sould check out my page! Love ya!

Becky said...

Cute purse! My purse is a bottomless pit. I have to have a BIG purse!