CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

CHICK FIL A







A common outing for us is to go to chick fil a for lunch. I love going there because the food is so much better than mcdonald's and the play place is enclosed so you don't worry about someone taking off with your child as much. Last week the kids and I met Angie and Kerri and their darling kids there for lunch. We had a great time and so did the kids. I think it is so fun that our babies are all so close in age. They will all be in the same grade. The picture of Beckham standing up is exactly how he is. He will never sit in his chair he always has to be climbing or trying to climb out of where he is and always on the go. Bryns and Stock had so much fun with Cooper and Maddie. The kids haven't seen Cooper in awhile and Stock and him had so much fun together. They kept saying, "come on buddy." Thanks for a fun lunch girls!

6 comments:

jen said...

FUN! I miss Chickfila. I love that place!

Suzi said...

Such cute friends! We need to go to Chick fil a again soon!

Haskins said...

Cute!! I am so glad you had your camera, those turned out so cute!

Gail said...

We are so glad that we have a chickfila here. We haven't been to McDonald's in months, thank goodness. I love that they have Cherry Coke too!

The Bullocks said...

Fun, I can't wait for us to be there and go to Chickfila with you guys. I miss that place. (only 2 months to go)

Unknown said...

That was a nice break in my week...it's always fun to hang out with the girls. Cooper had so much fun with stockton too!