CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

BRYNLEE'S VALENTINE PARTY







When we woke up this morning after the crazy night with the freeway closing we found out that school was going to be pushed back by two hours. So Brynlee's school didn't start until 10:55 and it got out at 11:43. I was able to help with her valentine's party today and it was so much fun! I was in charge of the cookies that the kids decorated. All of Brynlee's friends kept saying Brynlee you and your mom look just the same. I take this as a compliment for me because Brynlee is such a pretty little girl! Brynlee was so glad that I was there and that made me so happy. It is so much fun to see her in her element having fun with her friends and teacher. She has a wonderful teacher named Miss Miles. Brynlee is so social and fun and it was so fun to be with her at her party today! I love you Bryns.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You and brynlee do look alike. You are both beautiful girls. If I were her I would be so proud to show my wonderful mom that is both georgous (Dont know if i spelled that right)inside and out.

Kathy said...

You and brynlee do look alike. You are both beautiful girls. If I were her I would be so proud to show my wonderful mom that is both georgous (Dont know if i spelled that right)inside and out.

Tiff said...

you do look alike I love it! That is so fun you were able to help with her class I still remember my mom helping in my classes!

jen said...

Brynlee looks adorable & so grown up!