CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A FUN DAY AT THE DENTIST


Last week Brynlee got her first two cavities filled. Right when I walked up to the desk to check in Beckham started throwing up everywhere and it just kept coming for like 5 minutes. The receptionists were so nice and helped me clean up the mess and made me feel like it was no big deal. I told them that I would re-schedule and they were so funny. They just kept saying this happens all of the time don't worry about it. Beckham and I had throw up all over us but I figured if I was already there I might as well get if over with. It was so funny though because two of the dental hygentists were former students of mine at Bingham. One of them was on my drill team and the other one was in my aerobics class. It is always fun to see people you haven't seen forever and be covered in throw up. Oh well that is just how it goes when you are a mom.
Bryns asked me several times if it would hurt and I just told her that it would tickle. I felt bad telling her that but if I told her how much I hate the shots she wouldn't want to go. She was such a trooper and was so brave. She has been so good about brushing and flossing her teeth on her own since the dentist. She is so funny because she has put herself in charge of Stockton's teeth now too. She is such a sweet little helper with her brothers.

6 comments:

jen said...

What a cutie. We miss playing with her!

Suzi said...

What a trooper, she did alot better than me at the dentist! That is so not fun that Beck's threw up while you were there, but it makes a good story, right?

Haskins said...

Bryns is so brave!!! I dont know if I could of been that brave. I am sorry about Beckham throwing up at the denstist that is soooo hard!! I hate when they are sick like that. It makes everything so hard. I can totally relate!!

Liz said...

Hmm, puke and the dentist...not a great combo, LOL! Sorry about the pukefest, but YAY for a brave girlie!!

Tiff said...

That is so crappy I am sorry

Unknown said...

What an adventure. I swear you have so many good stories like this one. It's so funny! (probably not at the time, but it is now)