CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND IN ST. GEORGE





























































This weekend we went to St. George for President's Day. The weather was so nice. One day it was 62. It is amazing to me how theraputic the weather can be. The kids played outside the whole time and we had so much fun. On Saturday morning my mom and I went to the St. George temple. It was so crowded. We waited for 40 minutes and still didn't get into a session. Finally we found a way to serve after an hour and a half. It is such an amazing temple! I love the spirit I feel in the temple. I wish I had that feeling of peace with me at all times.








The boys golfed most of the weekend while the girls and kids went shopping and to the park. The loved the park and they were so excited that the ice cream man came to the park. My parents own three lots right by Sand Hollow Resivoir so we went to check out the model homes there and we got to tour the golf course in golf carts. The kids were in heaven because they got to drive. I would love to move to St. George. I know that my kids and sister in law Heather are in. I love it there!!





5 comments:

Suzi said...

I am so glad you guys all got to have such a fun weekend! Such cute pics, wish i could be there! my computer is still down by the way. :(

jen said...

Sounds fun! We are going in March and I can't wait! We need to do a girl weekend again. We'd probably have to bring the kids but last time they were so easy. I think I only saw them when they were hungry. Cute pictures!

Tiff said...

Sounds great - you always do such fun things with your kids! Your awesome - I want to be there right now instead of this snow!

Heather & Josh said...

What a fun weekend! It was a short one for us, but we're glad we went down. It is so fun to be with everyone. Sorry we kicked you out of a bed!!! I felt bad.

Unknown said...

I reaaalllyyyy need something like that right about now. It looks so sunny and warmer in those pics..hope ya had fun!