CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

VALENTINES DAY!!




I know that I always say this but aren't holidays so much fun with kids!!! Can you tell the kids are having fun opening their valentines and candy from their classes? Beckham was thrilled that both Bryns and Stocky were willing to share with him. Brynlee was so cute this year. She was so into the whole catching someone who rings the bell and runs. And also taking them to people and running. She caught both me and my mom today when we left the valentines for the kids on the door. She left me and the next door neighbor valentines that she had recieved at school today and rang the door bell and ran. (It's the first time I have ever heard of regifting valentines. Great idea bryns! That saves a lot of time. j/k) She was furious that when we dropped off Stockton's valentines to his friends he didn't run he just gave them to them. I had such a blast with the kids today!! Thanks Bryns, Stocky, and Becks! You three are the best! I am a very lucky mommy!!! I hope all of my friends and family had a happy valentines day! I love you all and I am so blessed to have you in my life!!!

4 comments:

jen said...

You are right, a holiday with kids is the BEST! Jason had never heard of leaving the valentine and running. He said him and his friends growing up just hand delivered them to each other. Maybe it's a boy thing. My boys delivered a ton of valentine's yesterday and they only got one back. What the heck? I guess our neighborhood isn't in to doing valentine's. That is an adorable picture!

Haskins said...

So Cute!!! I think you are such a cute mom!! We sure did miss you today, I know Kwincee and Maddi both missed brynlee today!! Glad you had such a great valentine's day!!
Love ya

Unknown said...

Happy belated Valentines Day Trist- I love ya!

Ashlee Raubach said...

Hey Trista! I tagged you! check out my blog for details. I didn't know Brynlee's middle name is Sophie. My six year old is a Sophie- my fav name!