CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE

On friday Tai and I took Brynlee, Kelcie, and Kwincee to the Hannah Montan Movie. It was so funny because the 3-D glasses were too big for the girls faces. The girls had so much fun dancing and singing and running around the theatre. It was perfect because their were only a few other people there so they could really enjoy it. Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are constantly on in our car at Brynlee's request. And I will admit that I really love the music too. I am always singing to it and Brynlee says, "mom are you singing?" I guess she thinks it's wierd that I like her music too! My camera batteries had died when I tried to get a picture. But we had a great time! Thanks for a fun time Tai.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Thanks for thinking of that fun thing for the girls to do - Kwincee loved it!!! (f.y.i. I love the music to)

Tai Christensen said...

Thank You for a wonderful afternoon! Kelsey is still talking about how much fun she had dancing with Brynlee and Kwincee. We will have to get the girls together again soon!!