CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by Angie and Suzi on this one and I am just barely getting around to doing it. Thanks guys!!

TEN YEARS AGO I WAS: I think I was living in a condo in Orem with Kerri, Kathy, Nic at night, Brooklyn and Missy. Then it was the next semester that we moved to Provo with Angie and Kerri. Anyway this was such a great time in my life. Living the college life with great roommates who have become life long friends. Staying up late talking and laughing, sharing clothes, doing each others makeup, waiting for missionares (that we didn't marry but swore that we would) etc. I have to say I have such sweet fun memeories of this time in my life and I am so thankful that I met these wonderful girls.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Sandy until 9th grade. South Jordan until I was married at age 21. In college I lived in Provo and Orem. Then once I was married we lived in Provo, Lehi, South Jordan and Las Vegas.

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST: Print off a picture of my grandma and the great grand kids for her birthday. Read a book for my class for my masters degree. Finish re-reading Standing for Something. Go and get a new drivers license. Re-new my car registration. Finish de-junking and organizing the kids and my room.

THREE BAD HABITS: 1) I have already said this before on another tag but picking my split ends. Horrible habit don't ever start doing this it is very addicting. Thanks Suzi.
2) Not looking in my blind spot or looking well enough when I back out in my car. I got in a wreck two weeks ago from this. I am really trying to do better :).
3) Thinking that everyone has the same thought process as me on issues of morality, relationships, honesty, friendship etc. I am trying to be more loving, open minded and accepting of people's different realities and ideas and beliefs. Man this hard for me.

I will add another one: I keep taking Bryns to the bus stop in my robe and big boots. Then she wants me to get out and walk her to the bus and everyone leaving for work in my neighborhood get to see me in my robe with my boots, with my hair standing on end. It is embarassing to me but obviously not enough for me to do anything about it. The other day I wore sweats to drop her off and Bryns said, "mom it is so good that you are dressed today."

FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1) I love to go out to eat and go to a movie. This is and I think always will be my favorite thing to do on a date.
2) I love to roller skate and roller blade. I haven't done this forever but I really love doing it! I also love wake boarding! I'm not good but I just absolutely love it!!
3) If I am really tired I will just sleep in my clothes. I don't care about certain types of pillows, thread count on sheets etc. I am just happy to be able to sleep and get some rest. Some of my friends think this is so funny because they are so particular about all of these things. My roommates have pictures of me in college asleep in my clothes. They used to say I would wake up looking exactly the same. I don't think this is true.
4) I love to read and continue learning. I really do believe that the Glory of God is intelligence! I love having conversations with people about deep meaningful topics.
5) I love to go hiking. I love being in the mountains and getting exercise there is no better way to get exercise!!

I am tagging and of my friends who have not done this tag!!
P.S. Ashlee I will do the purse tag this weekend!

5 comments:

Haskins said...

I did know all those things about you-- they still make me laugh!1 Especailly the sleeping part!!
Love ya

jen said...

I have the same bad habit as the #3. We can work on this one together"). I used to sleep in my clothes but now I'm all about being comfortable. I guess if you're tired enough.

Scott and Beth said...

Sounds like you are a fun roommate!!! Scott was my first roommate but I would have liked living with girls like you and your roommates. You are so cute Trista!!!

Scott and Beth said...

Sounds like you are a fun roommate!!! Scott was my first roommate but I would have liked living with girls like you and your roommates. You are so cute Trista!!!

jenjamin said...

Thats hillarious! I don't think I have EVER slept in my clothes, that is so funny!