CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

SNOW DAY AND NIGHT!!




After Brynlee's dance yesterday the freeway was so backed up and they actually closed the entire freeway. I had my class at BYU for my masters degree until 10:00 at night. So when I got done I had like 8 messages from my family telling me the freeway was closed. My dad was stuck on the frontage road for six hours. Ken was stuck on the freeway with the kids for five hours. The news said there were 60-70 mile an hour winds and it was a blizzard. It was crazy I don't remember anything like it. I was lucky that after my class I was able to go to my brother Trent's apartment and hang out until they opened the freeway. I got home just after 1:00 in the morning. I think one of Trent's roommates was worried that I might have to sleep over at their apartment and that would be breaking BYU rules. Luckily I was able to get home to sleep in my bed instead of on the couch. I a posting these pictures to show how much snow we have gotten this year. The roads this year have been covered with snow the whole year.


4 comments:

Tiff said...

I forgot to ask you today if you made it home last night - Lance got stuck on the freeway for 3 1/2 hrs - so crazy! Just know you can always come sleep over here~!

The Bullocks said...

That is so crazy, that's how it was here last week. I think it's a little worse there. Ryan was saying a bunch of people had to sleep at their office, I can't believe that.
That's fun you got to go to Brynlee's school. I bet she loved it. What a sweetheart. I hope you guys had a Happy Valentines Day. Katie

jen said...

How frustrating! Go away snow! The spring and summer time will be glorious!!!!

Unknown said...

That storm was crazy...we got 12 inches! Were the kids o.k. stuck in the car for that long? What a pain!