CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!

One of my best friends Angie turned 29 yesterday! Angie and I were roommates in college and we always had so much fun together. She was such a sweet roommate and was and still is always there for me. In those days she would get up in the morning to turn off my alarm when I wouldn't hear it (she had to walk all the way across the room to turn it off). She would always talk to me about boy troubles and we could always laugh and have fun. We also coached together at Mountain View when we were in college. These days we have had so much fun judging together, hanging out with our kids together and having girls nights out. She is still listening to all of my boy problems so I guess not much has changed. I love that Angie is not judgemental. I can tell her anything and she relates and really gets into what I am telling her. She is thoughtful, kind, and is always up for something fun! She is an amazing person and friend and I love her so much! Your the best Ang hope you had a happy birthday! You deserve it!

3 comments:

jen said...

It's been fun hanging out with Angie and getting to know her better. She's so sweet! It's good to have a few good friends that you can really count on. I'm happy that you have her!

Haskins said...

You are so sweet! Thanks so much for saying all those nice things!! Thanks for being such a great friend to me!! I love you!

Ashlee Raubach said...

Trista! I love your San Diego pictures, what a fun trip! That is my favorite vacation! My brother just moved there this last September and I love where he lives- I'm envious! Your pics in your sidebar are so cute! You really are doing such a good job, I truly admire you!