CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

LAS VEGAS

















On our way to San Deigo we stopped to give the kids a break in Las Vegas. Josh and Heather were there for a furniture convention and so we got to see them for a little while. Then one of my good friends from Vegas happen to be on the strip and so they met up with us for lunch and then we went on a tour of the M&M factory. It was so good to see Dennett, Jackson, and Max we miss them so much. As we pulled into Vegas Brynlee got so excited and said, "mom I love it here. I like it here so much better than Utah." I think she really misses her friends who became our family when we didn't have any in Vegas. We had an amazing ward and amazing friends.




3 comments:

jen said...

I love the picture of Brynlee posing. Cute pictures!

The Walkers said...

Ohhhh....we miss you guys so much! We had such a fun time, I need to get my pictures posted from that day. That day was the most fun day we've had in a long time! Thanks for meeting up with us!

Tiff said...

Those pics are so cute! I know I always say this but you really are such a good mom - You do so much for your kids -