CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SAN DIEGO!!






































































































My parents took the kids and I to San Diego. We have been promising the kids a trip to Sea World for months and so we decided to go this last weekend. We had so much fun. The kids were in heaven. Stockton said, "this is the best day of my life." They loved all of the shows. Both Brynlee and Stock said that there favorite part was feeding the dolphins fish and getting to pet them. They said they felt like rubber. It was so much fun. I haven't ever felt a dolphin before and it was a neat experience. We sat in the wet zone for all of the shows so we put ponchos on the kids. We got drenched at the Shamu show. The weather felt so good. It was nice to know that the sun really does exist. It was in the 50's but it felt wonderful! The second day we were there it was raining. So we went to the beach and the kids collected sea shells but we didn't dare do much more than that. We drove by the San Diego temple on the way home. That is such a beautiful temple! We had so much fun!! Thanks mom and dad for such a fun vacation!






























11 comments:

Gail said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm so glad you got the chance to take them to Sea World. It's been snowing here the last few days and I actually miss the sun too! Beckham is getting so big. I miss Brynlee and Stock too. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!

Ashley Hardison said...

How fun!! We went to Sea World when we went to California for Christmas and we sat in the Splash Zone for the Shamu show, but it wasn't by choice it was because it was packed. It looks like you had a ton of fun. You are such a great mom, your kids are darling. I am glad we blog so that I can see them grow. How is life treating you? I hope things are going well for you, you deserve only the BEST!! You were such a great example to me. I try to think about what you would have done as a coach when I am coaching because you were not only a great dance coach but you helped me realize the type of influence that i would want to leave on team members when I coach. Sorry so long, I just thought you should know that I think you are wonderful.

The Bullocks said...

I am sooo jealous!!! we need a nice warm vacation. this is the perfect time of year to do it. good for you guys. Next year I am definitely going to be on the ball and plan a warm vacation in February. What was the temp. in Vegas? love ya

Suzi said...

yay for all of you! I am so glad that you were all able to have a fun vacation in warmer weather!! Way fun and cute pics too!! What nice parents you have!

jen said...

Great pics! It makes me excited for our trip next month. Beckham is SO cute. Can I steal him for a day! He is adorable!!!!

Heather & Josh said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am sure the kids were in heaven, I mean they've only been mapping out the trip for like 2 months now. You have the most adorable kids ever and we just love them so much. I love to hear all of the cute things they say. And you are just such an amazing mom and a sister. We love you.

Kathy said...

Cute Cute pictures!!! I cant wait to see you at dance today!!

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun!! I cant wait till we go here in a few weeks!! I am sure glad your kids had fun!

Unknown said...

So jealous!!! Looks so fun!

Tiff said...

I really do love sea world so fun I need a vacation so bad!

Becky said...

So fun! Can you do lunch Friday?