CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MARCUS'S 23rd BIRTHDAY!







While we were in St. George we celebrated my brother Marcus's birthday. He is such a great brother and I am a very lucky sister to have him in my life. Whenever he walks in the door my kids act like it is Christmas day. He is a celebrity at our house. He is soooooo nice, funny, fun, amazing with kids, smart I could go on and on. He can be a little shy when it comes to asking girls out. If any of you know a cute girl to set him up with let me know. He is such a catch! Happy birthday Marcus! You are the best!

5 comments:

Haskins said...

Your pictures of st. george are so cute!! I am so glad that you got to go down to st. george for the weekend. It looks so warm! I am glad too that you have a brother like marcus-- family is the best!! Love ya

Gail said...

I can see why it was so important for you to move back to Salt Lake. Your family is so cute and you can tell how much fun you have just being with them. Elise can't wait for this summer too! You should see us on June 23rd. She gets out of school on the 20th. I think we will spend the weekend with my Mom and then head up to Salt Lake on Monday the 23rd. So mark your calendars!

Karen said...

Trista,

I found your blog through Ashley Hardison's. I've had fun looking through the pictures. Your children are beautiful!! I can tell how much you enjoy and love them. I really enjoyed feeling your spirit and testimony through the things you've shared. You are a strong woman and mother. I hope all is going well. Good luck with your masters.
Karen (Soulier) Bourne

Ashley Hardison said...

Looks like you had fun. I am with you about moving to St. George. It is warm and sunny. I would love it. The picture of everyone on the golf carts is darling. Your kids are so cute. You look great!

Katherine said...

Does your brother live in St. George? Cause I know a very cute nursing student who lives there and I could scope out her dating life if we need to play hook up for them....