CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 30th KATHY!!


My friend Kathy turned 30 last week and I a got the day wrong. I thought that her birthday was on the 28th but I was two days late it was on the 26th. Kath I will do better next year! Kath and I met our freshman year at UVSC and we became instant friends. We roomed together our sophmore year of college and had so much fun! We both had high school boyfriends that we sent on missions that we were completely devoted to. Or at least we thought we were until we met our husbands. We both love clothes and we had so much fun sharing clothes and we stayed up late talking and laughing every night. Kath is the first person that I ever shared a bed with. We shared a twin bed for a whole year. She was a great cuddler and I think this must be where I learned to stay in one place when I sleep. Because if I didn't I'm sure that one of us would have moved we would have fallen out of bed. Kath is so sweet and funny. I have such great memories of listening to fun music in her car especially Will Smith "Gettin Giggy(spelling) With It." She is always there to listen to me and has such great insight and takes on life and life situations. She is an amazing mom and I love and respect her so much. It has been fun this year now that our daughters dance together to be able to spend more time together. Love ya Kath Happy B-day!

1 comments:

jen said...

I never knew that you guys shared a bed. That is hilarious! I could NEVER do that.