CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

EASTER EGG HUNT AT GRANDMA JOHNSON'S







On Sunday I planned an Easter egg hunt with all of my cousins kids at my grandma Johnsons house. It was so much fun to get everyone together and the kids has a ball finding all of the eggs. My kids were so thrilled because they helped me fill the eggs. Stock kept saying, "i'm in chage (missing the r) of the eggs. Beckham loved the St. Patricks hat that Natalie's family brought.








3 comments:

Suzi said...

How fun! I love the hats! Too cute! I want to do an easter egg hunt now, we will see.

jen said...

How fun! I haven't seen Dawson in nearly a year. He's huge. Have fun in sunny St. George!

Haskins said...

That is so cute!! When do you have time to plan an easter egg hunt?